There are no products matching the selection.
1. Scope and purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide to VR|46 S.r.l and T-Buy Srl will be processed: for registration and management of your access credentials to the www.vr46.it website; to enable you to take advantage of the services, contents and actvitites available to you following your registration with the website; to manage and handle your purchase orders; to enable you to take advantage of any post-sales customer services and/or warrantees; to respond to any requests you may forward and to provide you with information of a technical/organisational nature.
Your personal data will also be used, on receiving your specific and separate consent (see section 8), for the scopes and purposes below: to organise and conduct events and activities also of a promotional nature; to conduct market research and statistical studies; to send informative and promotional correspondence, also of a commercial nature, in particular our newsletters, advertising material and/or special offers on goods and services by mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS, from Italy or from abroad (also from countries outside the European Community) exclusively by VR|46 S.r.l, parent and/or affiliated companies, including individuals or legal entities which collaborate in the commercial and marketing activities of VR|46 S.r.l, T-Buy Srl included.
2. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be implemented using hard copies, computer and/or electronic instruments, with logics which are strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, in a way which guarantees the security and confidentiality of such data.
3. Conferral of data and consequences of refusals
Providing your personal data is optional. However, should you refuse or provide incorrect and/or incomplete information, this may compromise your registration with the www.vr46.it website and relative use of the content and services available and, consequently, the processing and management of your purchase orders or the provision of all services for which it is essential to have your personal data.
4. Disclosure of personal data
Access to your personal data within the Company will be restricted to the Data Controller’s company bodies, company employees with particular reference to employees assigned to duties such as the development of products marketed online, customer care, marketing, maintenance of electronic instruments further to the Chief Processor and all those designated by the Company to the processing of personal data.
Your personal data may be disclosed to any qualified persons who provide instrumental or additional services to the Data Controller for the purposes mentioned above in paragraph 1, including individuals and businesses who manage and/or participate in the management and/or maintenance of our websites and electronic and/or telematic instruments we use, including the shipping and/or delivery of products. In order to achieve the scope and purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above, the Company may also involve the following categories of subjects, to whom your personal data may be disclosed: parent, subsidiary and associated companies; subjects operating in the VR|46 sales network in Italy and abroad; qualified subjects, such as banks, insurance companies and organisations, suppliers and subcontractors, providing ancillary services to the Company pursuant to the management of purchase orders, after-sales services, processing of research and statistical studies,, organisation of events and activities of a promotional nature, sending of advertising materials; consultants who assist the Company in various ways, particularly providing legal, tax, social security, accounting and organisational advice; any other subject to whom the information will be disclosed according to express provisions of the law in force.
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad to countries in which the Company does business, including Countries outside the European Union, in accordance with the laws in force.
5. Dissemination of personal data
Your personal data will not be subject to dissemination.
6. Rights of the data subject
With regards to the Processing of Personal Data, you are entitled to:.
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- obtain indications on : the origin of the personal data; the purpose and processing methods; the logic used in the case where the data is processed using electronic equipment; the personal data of the Data Controller, the persons in charge and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data.
You are also entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that such operations, and all related contents, have been notified to the entities to whom such data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
You are also entitled to oppose, totally or partially:
- the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communication;
7. Data Controllers
The Data Controllers are:
- VR|46 S.r.l, Via Rosselli n. 46, 61100 Pesaro, P.IVA 02328060419;
- T-Buy Srl – with registered office in Viale Sarca 336 - 20126 Milan - Italy
Please send any further enquiries concerning the personal data processed by VR|46 S.r.l and/or by T-Buy Srl to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be presented with this information note when you register with the website or place an order without having registered. You will be requested to grant your consent to the processing of your personal data by VR|46 S.r.l and T-Buy Srl.
Consent to the processing of your personal data, that includes the possibility illustrated in section 4 above for VR|46 S.r.l and T-Buy Srl to disclose your data to the aforementioned subjects and/or transfer the same abroad, will enable the registration and management of your access credentials to the www.vr46.it website; enable you to take advantage of the services, contents and activities available to you following your registration with the website; to manage and handle your purchase orders; to enable you to take advantage of any after-sales customer services and/or warrantees; to respond to any requests you may forward and to provide you with information of a technical/organisational nature.
You may also grant separate consent for the processing of your personal data by VR|46 S.r.l and T-Buy Srl, as illustrated above, in order to take part in events and activities also of a promotional nature; to take part in market research and statistical studies; to receive informative and promotional correspondence, also of a commercial nature, in particular our newsletters, advertising material and/or special offers on goods and services by mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS, exclusively from VR|46 S.r.l, parent and/or affiliated companies, including individuals or legal entities which collaborate in the commercial and marketing activities of VR|46 S.r.l, T-Buy Srl included.